"Reading maketh a full man; conference a ready man; and writing an exact man; and, therefore, if a man write little, he had need have a great memory; if he confer little, he had need have a present wit; and if he read little, he had need have much cunning, to seem to know that he doth not." ― Francis Bacon
1. Submissions must be in English.
2. Entries must be sent in an attached file typing in Times New Roman and font size will be in 12 point.
3. Writer can submit not more than 3 poems ( maximum 40 lines each)
4. A brief bio in third person must be appended at the end of the submission (s). Word limit of the bio will be within 60 words.
5. There is no publication fee.